Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Advanced search function not working properly

Jump to newest

By *onkey Driver OP   Man
24 hours ago

Glasgow

Is there problems with sites search functions atm?

Recently have tried doing advanced searches where the following sort of thing happens: search for someone within 5 mile radius with, who has joined within past 5 days with, say, public photos or who has been photo verified. Returns zero results.

However, when I do the same search again without the photos/verification criteria it returns, say, a dozen results

When I look through those results, some turn out to have public photos or have been verified.

Also they are listed on update feed as having uploaded photo/verified.

So why aren't these profiles turning up on an advanced search result when the profiles in question clearly meet the search criteria?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
23 hours ago

Newcastle

"Is there problems with sites search functions atm?

Recently have tried doing advanced searches where the following sort of thing happens: search for someone within 5 mile radius with, who has joined within past 5 days with, say, public photos or who has been photo verified. Returns zero results.

However, when I do the same search again without the photos/verification criteria it returns, say, a dozen results

When I look through those results, some turn out to have public photos or have been verified.

Also they are listed on update feed as having uploaded photo/verified.

So why aren't these profiles turning up on an advanced search result when the profiles in question clearly meet the search criteria? "

Hiya op

They might have location turned off so wouldn't show on search

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread