Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Message subjects/titles

Jump to newest

By *ornysquirrel OP   Man
6 days ago

london

I have noticed message subjects have gone. Can I ask why. Lots of use and especially couples use it to see who has read profiles.

Removing it hurts us genuine guys who are actually swingers and read profiles as many ask for you to use a word in the title to show you have read the profile.

I know fab had loads of single guys and most are time wasters tbh but it is hard enough for us genuine ones on here without the site making it even harder.

It also creates a lot more admin for the couples or singles who want single guys.

I just don’t see the benefit.

Can I ask why was it removed and 2 can it come back?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

6 days ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

They were removed months ago.

Unlikely I suspect to come back and their removal doesn't hurt anyone, it just means you need to put more effort into a message rather than just throw in a random word in the title to get noticed.

You can still use any requested word. The first line of any message is visible before it's opened so just type it first.

There's no correlation between the ability to include one word in a title and being a 'genuine swinger', nor is it evidence you've read a profile fully or are in any way compatible. Anyone can type a word after all.

By *WB85Man
6 days ago

Staffordshire

Start the message with the keyword.

Problem solved.

Post new Message to Thread