Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Relationship Status Change

Jump to newest

By *aul Sugar OP   Man
1 week ago

Brent

How do I Change Single status to Couple?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 week ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

You'd need to contact admin directly and make a request. There's no guarantee it will be done but you can ask.

If you're already photo verified and meet verified as a single it may be easier to just set up a new separate couples profile.

By *irtybitsWoman
1 day ago

Glasgow

I have re-subscribed, updated our profile details etc and updated people on the and friends on the change of circumstances as my partner Mr Bits died in January, I want to keep our name, pictures and verifications but have tried every update and edit option but won’t let me change status to single from couple but I have made it very clear in the profile. He wanted me to get back on here and have fun, we had great times with a lot of people together and don’t want that forgotten x

By *irtybitsWoman
1 day ago

Glasgow

Is there away to do it? As I have been getting a lot of messages from people who have clearly not read the profile and address it to us as a couple, also our listing shows as a couple but don’t want people to think it’s false advertising lol x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 day ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is there away to do it? As I have been getting a lot of messages from people who have clearly not read the profile and address it to us as a couple, also our listing shows as a couple but don’t want people to think it’s false advertising lol x"

If you message admin and explain the situation they should be able to amend it for you.

Sorry for your loss.

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Post new Message to Thread