Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

incorrect classification of verification

Jump to newest

By *nnandElle OP   Couple
1 week ago

Brackley

Is it possible to change the classification of a verification?

We left one for a great guy we met in person, but have incorrectly classified it as a webcam verification.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS
1 week ago

Edinburgh

You could resubmit it by copying the text and classifying it correctly, don't believe it's possible to edit an existing verification.

Cx

By *octorDarkTV/TS
1 week ago

Dublin

Thanks for this great site!

However, one problem is that the site has me categorised as 'Transexual'! But this is untrue and I find it a repeatedly painful experience to live with!

Many people have difficulty with the concept of Transexual and have posted an automatic 'unavailable able for contact' ban on people with this sexuality.

I totally sympathise with these people as I too have great difficulty with the TS concept. I have to confess that I would not want to meet one either, outside of a friendly social setting for polite conversation, which would be fine of course. But as a potential partner I'm just absolutely not interested in a TS person at all. And life's too short for exhausting discussions. Best wishes to all TS folk.

But can you remove the TS descriptor from my page please?

Thanks very much

L x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

1 week ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thanks for this great site!

However, one problem is that the site has me categorised as 'Transexual'! But this is untrue and I find it a repeatedly painful experience to live with!

Many people have difficulty with the concept of Transexual and have posted an automatic 'unavailable able for contact' ban on people with this sexuality.

I totally sympathise with these people as I too have great difficulty with the TS concept. I have to confess that I would not want to meet one either, outside of a friendly social setting for polite conversation, which would be fine of course. But as a potential partner I'm just absolutely not interested in a TS person at all. And life's too short for exhausting discussions. Best wishes to all TS folk.

But can you remove the TS descriptor from my page please?

Thanks very much

L x"

This would have been self determined by you when the account was set up, not by the site.

If you wish to have it changed you'll need to contact admin via the link below to make a request.

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Post new Message to Thread