Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Bypassing the filters

Jump to newest

By *ust M.A.I OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Mullingar

A few days ago someone outside of my age range messaged me, how was that possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

" A few days ago someone outside of my age range messaged me, how was that possible?"

If you have spoken to them or winked them in the past the filters will not apply to them.

By *ust M.A.I OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Mullingar

" A few days ago someone outside of my age range messaged me, how was that possible?

If you have spoken to them or winked them in the past the filters will not apply to them. "

Never, it was a new profile, that's why I was left scratching my head of how did they managed to message me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

Was it a single or a couple?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Durham

" A few days ago someone outside of my age range messaged me, how was that possible?

If you have spoken to them or winked them in the past the filters will not apply to them.

Never, it was a new profile, that's why I was left scratching my head of how did they managed to message me"

Was it an age filter? Some people change their age to get around a filter.

By *ust M.A.I OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Mullingar

"Was it a single or a couple?"

A single

By *ealitybitesMan
5 weeks ago

Belfast

I've had messages from 2 different single women in the last few months, both of whom were 10 years below my age filter. We had never spoken before.

Every verification they had was as a single woman but their profiles had been changed to couples profiles for some unknown reason.

There were zero details of a male half and just () where the age and other info should have been.

In changing the profile that allowed them to bypass my age filter.

Post new Message to Thread