Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Sharing art

Jump to newest

By *MFS OP   Man
5 weeks ago

St Albans(ish)

Something I like to do is create erotic drawings.

As it would be great to meet up with someone(s) who would be up for modeling for them, I'd like to have an example or two attached to my profile.

I get that the pictures don't meet the rules because I'm not in them, and I guess could be in the photo next the the art, but has anyone got any other suggestions on how to show them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Something I like to do is create erotic drawings.

As it would be great to meet up with someone(s) who would be up for modeling for them, I'd like to have an example or two attached to my profile.

I get that the pictures don't meet the rules because I'm not in them, and I guess could be in the photo next the the art, but has anyone got any other suggestions on how to show them?"

You standing next to it is your best bet.

Or just get chatting to interested people and share offside.

The rules are the rules and you have to be in the photo.

By *MFS OP   Man
5 weeks ago

St Albans(ish)

How much of you needs to be in the photo? A full length shot holding an A6 drawing looses some of the impact. And a female Fabber who gave similar advice privately, well, the only part of her in her only photo is her hand and half her forearm.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

O o O oo

Any part of you in it would be fine, however the item you are holding wouldn't be allowed if it showed a face

By *MFS OP   Man
5 weeks ago

St Albans(ish)

Thanks.

Post new Message to Thread