Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
5 weeks ago

How can i get verified, i have met people and they have met me, now it keeps saying: “Sorry, you tried to access a page that is for verified users only. Once you have met or cammed with other verified users, they will be able to verify your profile for you”. It has to stat from somewhere..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *7VYMan
5 weeks ago

Orbit

You need to prompt one of the peoples you have met to leave you a verification, if they haven't r don't want to then that's down to them

By *ertrandRussellMan
5 weeks ago

Frome

It seems to be a chicken and egg situation. You can only be verified by someone who is already themselves verified. There must have been an initial verified account from which all others have branched out from. It's understandable to try and have a system of checking, but it's not perfect.

It also leads to a situation where people are less likely to meet with you before you're verified, but you can't get that until someone's met with you. It's perfect Catch 22. It can end up being a slow rate-limiting step. I'm in the same boat.

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

Everyone on here started the same way. If you have met people off here message them and ask the to verify you.

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

As for originally starting out I am guessing the site owners verified their own friends who verified their friends and it went fron there.

By *erspicacity1000Man
5 weeks ago

Thurrock

Should also be able to leave cautionary or bad feedback to warn others,

like when people make arrangements with you and you pay for hotel rooms etc and then they blank you and let you down.

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

"Should also be able to leave cautionary or bad feedback to warn others,

like when people make arrangements with you and you pay for hotel rooms etc and then they blank you and let you down."

It would just be abused, people would put bad reviews on profiles just because someone didn't reply to a message or they said no thanks to a meet.

This is the reason why naming and shaming anywhere on site is banned. It is just one person's word against another

By *ucka39Man
5 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Should also be able to leave cautionary or bad feedback to warn others,

like when people make arrangements with you and you pay for hotel rooms etc and then they blank you and let you down."

Hiya

Simply don't rush in doing things until you've actually met and had the opportunity to get to know them building a connection and chemistry

By *asy SessionMan
4 weeks ago

Peterborough

Same here but am patient lol.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

If you haven't met someone who's verified - and it needn't be a sexual meeting - then the fastest way to get verification is by cam verification. You could use the Fab chatrooms or ho on cam, letting another person see that you are who you claim to be.

Obviously there's no obligation for anyone to ever verify another but most people will remember how it was when they started.

Also, people in clubs can do the same - or at Fab socials.

I'd try out the chat rooms when wuietish.

Post new Message to Thread