Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Posting a picture in messages

Jump to newest

By *earmegrowl OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Hi can anyone help, when I try to put a picture on a message that's not on fab I can't now of my new phone, it say camera camcorder or voice recording, on my old phone it says camera camcorder and files, does anyone know how yo change the options???

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliette500Woman
6 weeks ago

Hull

On mine I click files and can then go to my photo gallery on my phone from there. Not sure if yours will be the same though.

By *earmegrowl OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"On mine I click files and can then go to my photo gallery on my phone from there. Not sure if yours will be the same though. "

On my old phone it came up with files option but that's now gone on new phone and it's gave me a voice recorder instead

By *ucka39Man
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"On mine I click files and can then go to my photo gallery on my phone from there. Not sure if yours will be the same though.

On my old phone it came up with files option but that's now gone on new phone and it's gave me a voice recorder instead "

Hiya

Check the permissions for each app photo and the browser

By *earmegrowl OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"On mine I click files and can then go to my photo gallery on my phone from there. Not sure if yours will be the same though.

On my old phone it came up with files option but that's now gone on new phone and it's gave me a voice recorder instead

Hiya

Check the permissions for each app photo and the browser "

Thanks buka I learnt how to do it earlier. Just how u said it too

Post new Message to Thread