Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Stalker

Jump to newest

By *ady Curvaceous OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Kent

I have a stalker. Every time he creates an account and messages me, I report and block. Usually I don't engage, but even when I do, laying it brutally clear that I have no interest in him, he acts like I've said nothing and just bombards me with requests for sex. This has been going on for a year now. Can anything be done? Can't his IP address be banned? He's probably on at least his 10th account now and each time he's just sexually harassing me and refuses to take no for an answer.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *lueEyesEnigmaMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Something needs to be done about this, clearly the the user should not have to change her name here, I imagine she has done before.

The admin need to react on this it would give us all a level of protection. All please add to this threat to keep it active.

Very sorry you are going through this.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Kent

"Something needs to be done about this, clearly the the user should not have to change her name here, I imagine she has done before.

The admin need to react on this it would give us all a level of protection. All please add to this threat to keep it active.

Very sorry you are going through this. "

Changing my username wouldn't help, my photos are my photos and he tracks me down every time.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

East Sussex

VPN makes banning IP addresses redundant.

Do you have all relevant mail filters in place?

Reply privately

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
6 weeks ago

Medway

"I have a stalker. Every time he creates an account and messages me, I report and block. Usually I don't engage, but even when I do, laying it brutally clear that I have no interest in him, he acts like I've said nothing and just bombards me with requests for sex. This has been going on for a year now. Can anything be done? Can't his IP address be banned? He's probably on at least his 10th account now and each time he's just sexually harassing me and refuses to take no for an answer. "

Sorry, you're going through this.

Reply privately

By *exy4youxxWoman
6 weeks ago

Pontefract

"I have a stalker. Every time he creates an account and messages me, I report and block. Usually I don't engage, but even when I do, laying it brutally clear that I have no interest in him, he acts like I've said nothing and just bombards me with requests for sex. This has been going on for a year now. Can anything be done? Can't his IP address be banned? He's probably on at least his 10th account now and each time he's just sexually harassing me and refuses to take no for an answer. "

If he is making multiple accounts to message you use your filters to block people who don't pay for accounts and all newbie accounts I very much doubt he will pay for accounts to message you.

Hope it helps and you get sorted.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Something needs to be done about this, clearly the the user should not have to change her name here, I imagine she has done before.

Very sorry you are going through this. "

VPN'and non static IP addresses make this night on impossible, so blaming admin isn't really logical.

Block all incoming mail from unverified and new profiles. That will stop contact from repeat profiles that have been set up just to send mail. And continue to report, then immediately block.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Kent

Very sorry you are going through this.

VPN'and non static IP addresses make this night on impossible, so blaming admin isn't really logical.

Block all incoming mail from unverified and new profiles. That will stop contact from repeat profiles that have been set up just to send mail. And continue to report, then immediately block. "

Thanks will do this.

Reply privately

By *exxyyDy11Man
6 weeks ago

North West

Agree with all above, change your filters. Also next time he messages, don't reply. Instant block. He will get the message eventually hopefully.

Sorry you're having to go through this. It is a disgrace.

Reply privately

By *abriellajackCouple
6 weeks ago

Newport

If fab are reluctant to make it compulsory to pay the site supporter fee, I wonder whether an option could be to allow us to have the option for our profiles to only be visible to site supporters?

We have a few guys who do this too, constantly deleting and creating new profiles. It wouldn't stop it completely but if they had to pay a fiver each time it would massively reduce it.

Reply privately

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
6 weeks ago

Reading

"If fab are reluctant to make it compulsory to pay the site supporter fee, I wonder whether an option could be to allow us to have the option for our profiles to only be visible to site supporters?

We have a few guys who do this too, constantly deleting and creating new profiles. It wouldn't stop it completely but if they had to pay a fiver each time it would massively reduce it."

Use your filters to block newbies.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Kent

I do but he waits the prerequisite days and then messages me. He also creates a full and verified profile with lots of photos So the filters only work for a week or so and then he's back in my inbox with delusional belief that I think he is amazing and that he's desperate to meet me or throwing a vile abuse at me when I say no. This has been going on for over a year and I have reported it each time.

Reply privately

By *ockdownlickdownMan
6 weeks ago

Crewe

This is horrible, I hope something can be done.

Reply privately

6 weeks ago

Kent

"This is horrible, I hope something can be done. "

As usual, no response from admin and his account is still active. Again.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

6 weeks ago

My Own Little World

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Reply privately