Back to forum list
Back to Site help

mm profile

Jump to newest

By *ussex team up OP   Man
7 weeks ago

Sussex

Hiya

We have been a mm profile for many years and had a fantastic time ! Now my male partner has retired from the scene I am purely meeting with a female fwb. Is it possible to change this profile to a mf couples profile or better to start again with a new one ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

Thank you for your reply. We created a new one profile name Sussex Friends and also took out the site support. However this got removed though with no warning. I am certain we did everything OK but was strange when the account was removed.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

I then created another one called sexy friends2 .

This also instantly got deleted too so wondered what I am doing wrong ?

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

We did report the disappearing profiles separately and the response was it was either deleted by one of us ( which is wasnt) or another possibility was to run anti spy ware software . ( I had done that also )

So from my thinking its possibly either a bug on here or we are inadvertently breaking the rules in someway and removed by admin ? If so sorry but could someone take a look to see please why they were removed? Much appreciated

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

O o O oo

Profiles don't get deleted by Admin. Do you mean disabled ( profile still there but can't do anything but log in )?

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

No it got deleted unfortunately. I assumed it was something I did wrong but it then happened a second time .

I had taken out site supporters and was in process of adding the photo verification. We tried to log back in but the profile disappeared.

Thinking it was something we did created it again but it happened again .

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

O o O oo

That won't be Admin doing the deleting

The best bet is to ask Admin from the contact link to have a look for you mentioning the username.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

Thank you

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

Just had a message to say it's sorted so thank you so much for sorting it so quickly. Much appreciated!

Notcsure what had gone wrong but have lost the site supporters silver membership atm .... is it possible to also reinstate that from the initial profile?

Kind Regards Ian

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

O o O oo

Not if it was from a deleted profile

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Sussex

Thank you. Disappointing though to lose site membership from a glitch that deleted our profile but no worries....

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Sussex

Our joint profile : Sussex Friends has unfortunately disappeared again ! Very odd 🤔

Not sure what else we can do as got photo verification and again were site supporters but the profile simply disappeared.

Any advice appreciated ( Neither of us deleted it and the password was secure)

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Sussex

We then created a couples profile named : Sussex Friends

We did the photo verification but it got removed from the site without warning. Just trying to find out what happened or what we can do to reinstate it .

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Central

"We then created a couples profile named : Sussex Friends

We did the photo verification but it got removed from the site without warning. Just trying to find out what happened or what we can do to reinstate it ."

I think it's probably better to pursue the same course of action that worked last time - contact Admin directly, covering the details this time.

Reply privately

5 weeks ago

Sussex

Yes have messaged them again thank you.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

O o O oo

As explained, profiles do not get deleted by Admin.If it has been deleted then it can't be brought back. If it has been disabled then the advice is further up the thread of what you can do

Reply privately