Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Can admin or any mods help me

Jump to newest

By *urvy-blue83 OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Lichfield

I keep getting messages from random men assuming they have spoken to me and when I tell them I don’t know them, getting abuse and accused of being this other person - it’s been happening since October.

some of these guys are also messaging friends or guys I’m seeing from fab and telling them they are planning to meet me or whatever and it’s causing issues for me

I believe someone has maybe took my pictures and has set up a fake account - I’ve hidden all my pics now but is there anything else that can be done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't know if this is what's happening to you, but when people have tried this on with me, they're just trying it on. I haven't met them.

11 weeks ago

Lichfield

"I don't know if this is what's happening to you, but when people have tried this on with me, they're just trying it on. I haven't met them. "

It’s happened about 6/7 times now since October and the guys seem adamant that they have been liasing with me - even to the point accusing me of lying etc

If this is an approach to get my attention is definitely does not lead on to continued communication but obviously if someone has taken my pics I’m a bit concerned

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don't know if this is what's happening to you, but when people have tried this on with me, they're just trying it on. I haven't met them.

It’s happened about 6/7 times now since October and the guys seem adamant that they have been liasing with me - even to the point accusing me of lying etc

If this is an approach to get my attention is definitely does not lead on to continued communication but obviously if someone has taken my pics I’m a bit concerned

"

I ask them to confirm information about me that they could not know unless they've met me or I've told them.

Or I just block them, because it's a particularly gross ruse.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Central

It's not that unusual for people to have their pictures taken and someone tries to pass themselves off in your place. I'm guessing that's the most likely reason it's occurred several times.

But it's fairly common that men here try to claim that they know you from chatting and otherwise.

You could perhaps make your future photos to be totally distinctive, if that could somehow tie them totally to you and your account.

10 weeks ago

Lichfield

I’ve hidden all my pics or they should be now

I’ve had another guy message me today asking me basically the same thing

Turns out it’s someone who is calling themselves Julie ( that is not my name) I’m trying to see if they can get me the profile name so I can get it taken off

What a sad person must it be to steal my crappy pictures

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
10 weeks ago

Medway

"I’ve hidden all my pics or they should be now

I’ve had another guy message me today asking me basically the same thing

Turns out it’s someone who is calling themselves Julie ( that is not my name) I’m trying to see if they can get me the profile name so I can get it taken off

What a sad person must it be to steal my crappy pictures "

This is awful. I hope that this situation gets rectified soon!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

"I don't know if this is what's happening to you, but when people have tried this on with me, they're just trying it on. I haven't met them.

"

The person would know if it was you they were talking to previously as there will be a mail string. If there is no mail string then it could be someone pretending to have spoke to you before to get the onversation going.

I think most of us have encountered this

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

conversation*

By *rkswingMan
10 weeks ago

telford

How can I remove partners inform with out deleting the account as now single?

By *hoenix_1Man
10 weeks ago

richmond

The person would know if it was you they were talking to previously as there will be a mail string. If there is no mail string then it could be someone pretending to have spoke to you before to get the onversation going.

I think most of us have encountered this"

Does that only work for site members?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

Everyone are site members if they are getting mails , or do you mean site supporters?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

O o O oo

"How can I remove partners inform with out deleting the account as now single?"

Ask Admin for help from the contact links.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
10 weeks ago

Chippenham

It's quite common for guys to message saying that they've spoken to you before. Or a new profile saying that you spoke on their previous profile. It's a sure way to get a reply, any reply is better than no reply.

Post new Message to Thread