Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Cannot update status on my profile

Jump to newest

By *ovelongtime OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Thrapston

I have asked this question 4 times but no response.

I cannot update my status

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
11 weeks ago

Chippenham

Could you have been blocked from updating your status?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Same as the advice on the other post if you hear nothing back then the ban stands.. you mustve broke the rules at some point

Reply privately

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
11 weeks ago

Southampton

"Same as the advice on the other post if you hear nothing back then the ban stands.. you mustve broke the rules at some point"

It would of course be helpful to know ... I'm in the same position and have messaged admin with no response.... shrug

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

"Same as the advice on the other post if you hear nothing back then the ban stands.. you mustve broke the rules at some point

It would of course be helpful to know ... I'm in the same position and have messaged admin with no response.... shrug"

Well if your status update got removed and your unable to put a other on then whats to know? Youve been banned

Reply privately

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
11 weeks ago

Southampton

"Same as the advice on the other post if you hear nothing back then the ban stands.. you mustve broke the rules at some point

It would of course be helpful to know ... I'm in the same position and have messaged admin with no response.... shrug

Well if your status update got removed and your unable to put a other on then whats to know? Youve been banned"

Thanks for that...I'd worked that out... I would like to know why though... don't think that's a big ask.

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
11 weeks ago

Newcastle

Well if your status update got removed and your unable to put a other on then whats to know? Youve been banned

Thanks for that...I'd worked that out... I would like to know why though... don't think that's a big ask."

Hiya

You may request a review via admin by the link below

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
11 weeks ago

Hull

Thanks for that...I'd worked that out... I would like to know why though... don't think that's a big ask."

What was in the status that got removed?? That will give you an idea what you did wrong. If admin are not replying the ban is staying put.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/1601531#last

I gave you a response here

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

O o O oo

For people asking, a status ban is normally for name and shame/ being nasty about another user etc.

As the advice above , contact Admin for a review, if the ban is going to be lifted Admin will mail and let you know.

Reply privately