Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Friend Invites

Jump to newest

By *glyBetty OP   TV/TS
11 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

How many times can the same people repeatedly send you friend invites?

I was under the impression that you could only send one invite at a time.

Unfortunately I have someone who must have sent me about 5 in the last 6 months. I don't want to have to block them, but I may be forced to as this repetitious friend invite spam from them is becoming slightly irritating.

On my profile I explain clearly from whom I accept friend invites from, & this particular individual does not qualify for that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

Don't delete the invite, they won't be able to send another while it sits there.

By *ilddukeMan
11 weeks ago

notts

Just ask them to stop

By *glyBetty OP   TV/TS
11 weeks ago

"Don't delete the invite, they won't be able to send another while it sits there.

"

This is how I believe it worked, so I definitely haven't been deleting invites, but unless I've been somehow deleting this persons invites without realizing, they're able to resend a request around once every 6-7 weeks or so on average.

Do invites which disappear off the bottom of the list get disregarded?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Don't delete the invite, they won't be able to send another while it sits there.

This is how I believe it worked, so I definitely haven't been deleting invites, but unless I've been somehow deleting this persons invites without realizing, they're able to resend a request around once every 6-7 weeks or so on average.

Do invites which disappear off the bottom of the list get disregarded?"

Oh, I don't know.

You might have to block in that case if you really can't bear the repeated friends requests.

By *glyBetty OP   TV/TS
11 weeks ago

Do invites which disappear off the bottom of the list get disregarded?

Oh, I don't know.

You might have to block in that case if you really can't bear the repeated friends requests. "

To be honest I was starting to lean towards blocking them. I guess I'm just annoyed this person is persistently not reading the profile multiple times, which is a shame because I would have considered meeting them.

Thanks for your help

Post new Message to Thread