Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Serial timewasters

Jump to newest

By *inkyguyUK OP   Man
13 weeks ago

worcester

I fill out forms and see the same old faces on the site doing the same old stuff. My question is there a tipping point when enough people report timewasters that they get booted or does nothing happened at all. I can imagine the site having loads of people on it is good for the business but unless there is a better way of verifying and reviewing honestly people not just what they choose to put up it's hard for people to stop wasting time with people who just spend time getting kicks pretending to do stuff when they don't.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *illan-KillashMan
13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I fill out forms and see the same old faces on the site doing the same old stuff. My question is there a tipping point when enough people report timewasters that they get booted or does nothing happened at all. I can imagine the site having loads of people on it is good for the business but unless there is a better way of verifying and reviewing honestly people not just what they choose to put up it's hard for people to stop wasting time with people who just spend time getting kicks pretending to do stuff when they don't."

What's your definition of a timewaster?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
13 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never had to report a timewaster because I've never come across one in all my years here so for me it's irrelevant.

Why are you interacting with so many timewasters?

Reply privately

By *oxy jWoman
13 weeks ago

somerset

do you not find it strange that its nealy alway men complaining about timewasters ??

no interest is not time wasting

just because someone talks to you does not = a meet

no thanks again is not tomewasting

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
13 weeks ago

Wherever

You received your answer from admins two weeks ago on very similar topic. What have you learned from it? Looks like you can be common denominator of the problem.

Reply privately

By *illan-KillashMan
13 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"You received your answer from admins two weeks ago on very similar topic. What have you learned from it? Looks like you can be common denominator of the problem."

The OP is a serial timewaster then?

Reply privately