Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

profile bio

Jump to newest

By *erdyNymph89 OP   Woman
13 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

Can someone explain to me why my entire bio and headliner text has been deleted? I did not do this - it's happened in the last 15 minutes.

Now my profile bio is just three dots and as far as I can tell there's no reason for this

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

O o O oo

You will have recieved a mail letting you know some of the reasons of why this happens

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

"You will have recieved a mail letting you know some of the reasons of why this happens

"

Had absolutely no message whatsoever - I know a few days ago I uploaded a picture that was rejected and had a message about that but zero information given to me about my bio today being removed.

So it's just to be expected some profiles get their information removed willy nilly...wonderful, as if the site wasn't a nightmare enough as it is

Reply privately

13 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

I should mention my profile bio has been no different for months so again...clueless why now all of a sudden there's something wrong?

Have I just pissed someone off somehow? I've only been using the chat rooms the last 9 days because I am stuck inside with covid...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

O o O oo

It will be something on your profile that wasn't allowed that was probably reported. The mail is auto generated once an Admin removed the profile text.

If you ask Admin from the contact links they will review for you / re-send the mail.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

13 weeks ago

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately