Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Any Advice/Support on Photos

Jump to newest

By *heGentleman2024 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

North West

Morning, ive been placed on a photo block for over 2 months now. Ive mesaged daily to both on the contact us links that Ive been sent and nothing. Now I understand there’s rules. However what I don’t agree with is no contact as to how long this will be. I used an avatar that was of ME…

There’s far worse things going on here than being blocked for putting photos up of myself when I’m Photo verified. I’m sure This will get shut down again for posting. However any mods that see this. Can you please look into this for me?

Many thanks

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
20 weeks ago

Reading

If it's been over 2 months then we'd suspect it's a permanent ban.

Reply privately

By *heGentleman2024 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

North West

Permanent? Without even an explination? It’s a shame really. I cant use this site now to its full potential. I just don’t know what else to do. Been here off and on 7 years. every photo of me on here is of me.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

The explanation is there, u uploaded a pic that wasnt an actual pic of yourself, it does state in the photo rules what you can and cannot upload

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

20 weeks ago

O o O oo

You don't get a pic block for uploading one picture that you shouldn't. It will be for more than that.

The advice is the same as last time you asked. Please don't start another thread.

The only people who can help though is Admin through the contact link. If they are going to lift the block they will mail you to let you know

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Reply privately