Back to forum list
Back to Site help

How do I report someone for harassment?

Jump to newest

By *torm in a G cup OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

Hi,

I have received multiple messages from someone that I am not interested in.

I didn't want to mislead him in any way so have deleted each without responding, but all this has resulted in is another message being sent.

These messages are not yet threatening or nasty, but the person is still not getting the hint and is obviously getting annoyed.

My question is what can I do now?

I have deleted all of his messages without responding to any and his picture (can't remember his name) does not appear in the list of people who have looked at my profile.

Do I have to wait for him to message again and then report him? Is there an option to block him then too?

Thanks in advance.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *glyBettyTV/TS
5 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

If you can't remember their name to search for it, and they haven't interacted with your profile in any other way (wink, fabbing pics, friend invite etc), you'll have to wait for them to message again before you can block them.

Reply privately

By *torm in a G cup OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"If you can't remember their name to search for it, and they haven't interacted with your profile in any other way (wink, fabbing pics, friend invite etc), you'll have to wait for them to message again before you can block them."

I thought that was most likely the situation.

I will check the winks and fabs though - didn't think of that.

Thanks.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

O o O oo

If you can't remember the name then you will need to see if he mails again. You can block anyone from a mail or from the persons profile yes.

Reply privately