Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Photo Rejections

Jump to newest

By *unInTheSun80s OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Recently photos we have had public on our account for nearly two years have been "rejected" (both public and private). Many times photos have been removed as classified as 'too rude'even though I have seen profiles with a lot worse.

Have tried to discuss with fabs but have never received anything back.

Very frustrating when you try to have a decent profile and fabs keeps removing your photos because they have suddenly decided they are against the rules but other profiles can get away with it.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *idden Gem69Woman
7 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Some photos slip through then get removed down the line, you can ask admin to review the pics by leaving them in ur gallery and asking for them to be looked at

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

Somebody may be reporting your photos..it's a possibility..

Reply privately

By *imjohnCouple
7 weeks ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

Fab never answer any mail, once they have your money that's it you are on your own.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

"Some photos slip through then get removed down the line, you can ask admin to review the pics by leaving them in ur gallery and asking for them to be looked at"

I get that but a photo they removed because it was "too rude" they allowed the video of and another photo from the same angle (there is a bruise on my bottom) our photos are not crazy out there so it's a little confusing. Also these are not new pictures they are two years old.

Reply privately

7 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

"Somebody may be reporting your photos..it's a possibility.."

Again not beyond the realms of possibility. A single guy we have turned down or the photo hunters who message us just asking for face pics no intro nothing.

Reply privately

By *idden Gem69Woman
7 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"Some photos slip through then get removed down the line, you can ask admin to review the pics by leaving them in ur gallery and asking for them to be looked at

I get that but a photo they removed because it was "too rude" they allowed the video of and another photo from the same angle (there is a bruise on my bottom) our photos are not crazy out there so it's a little confusing. Also these are not new pictures they are two years old. "

Because of the bruise, marks aren't allowed, youll probably find the video will be removed now

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

7 weeks ago

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/photo

What admin advise re rejected photos is above. If you feel they've been wrongly rejected leave them in your gallery and ask admin to review the decision.

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

Reply privately