Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Pasted from user unable to use account.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Hi I have been having issues with my fabswingers account for the past few days, I am able to log in , browse the site as normal but when I attempt to view my pics they are showing as a blank screen, when I click on an individual image from my images that are showing in ‘recently fabbed ‘ from the updates tab it says ‘image no longer available ‘ also I am able to compose messages ,status updates , forum posts , but when I hit the button to save/send I am taken back to the main menu and messages have not sent or status has not updated . I have no recourse as I’m not even sure if the bug report messages I’m sending are getting through . Please could you look into this as I am a paid site supporter and have no way currently of contacting people I have made arrangements with . I have already tried all steps such as using different browsers , clearing cookies and site data and logging out of all , and restarting my device but no luck in resolving .

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
26 weeks ago

Hull

"Hi I have been having issues with my fabswingers account for the past few days, I am able to log in , browse the site as normal but when I attempt to view my pics they are showing as a blank screen, when I click on an individual image from my images that are showing in ‘recently fabbed ‘ from the updates tab it says ‘image no longer available ‘ also I am able to compose messages ,status updates , forum posts , but when I hit the button to save/send I am taken back to the main menu and messages have not sent or status has not updated . I have no recourse as I’m not even sure if the bug report messages I’m sending are getting through . Please could you look into this as I am a paid site supporter and have no way currently of contacting people I have made arrangements with . I have already tried all steps such as using different browsers , clearing cookies and site data and logging out of all , and restarting my device but no luck in resolving ."

Whoever the user is will need to contact admin. If they can't send messages, post on forums or a status it sounds like a ban or a suspension of some sort.

Reply privately

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
26 weeks ago

Reading

Sounds like a ban to us

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

26 weeks ago

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

If they're contacting admin via the above it will be getting through. If after several messages and a period of time the situation hasn't been resolved admin won't be taking any further action.

Reply privately