Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Photos disappear from messages

Jump to newest

By *tevexix OP   Man
28 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Can anyone tell me why my photos ive sent in messages disappear after a very short while , sent photo to friend and in less than 24 hrs it had gone , same with some messages to ... Is there a setting to stop this ? By the time my friend was online the photos had gone ... Been having to send when there online so i know they seen them ... My photos shouldn't just disappear ???

Any info greatly appreciated

Steve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

28 weeks ago

East Sussex

Are you deleting the photos from your gallery or phone as soon as you've sent them?

By *tevexix OP   Man
28 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

no i just send and leave them as normal ..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

28 weeks ago

East Sussex

How about the delete photo option at the bottom of the message? It doesn't sound as if you've enabled that but if you had is it possible someone is opening the message then marking it unread without realising there's a photo attached so by the time they go back to it, it's been deleted?

By *tevexix OP   Man
28 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I sent pics to a friend who knows whats happening there expecting a photo , so no chance of them deleting them , plus i sent 4 pics , chances are slim .. Ive sent to other people too , come back later just the grey at box where photo should be ...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

28 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone will be along shortly who can shed some light on it

By *ucka39Man
28 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

I believe the mod has explained one of the reason likely that your photos are getting deleted which would be that you've chosen to have your photos removed once message has been read and whether they've been aware that was a photo below and closed the message hence the photo being deleted

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

28 weeks ago

O o O oo

Are you clicking on " Auto-remove photos from message after it's read (improved privacy)" when sending the pic?

By *hristopherd999Man
28 weeks ago

Brentwood

On a similar note, I have sent a photo and the person can't see it, any ideas why?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

28 weeks ago

O o O oo

"On a similar note, I have sent a photo and the person can't see it, any ideas why?"

Are you clicking on " Auto-remove photos from message after it's read (improved privacy)" when sending the pic?

Post new Message to Thread