Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Hidden pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

Has anyone else found that the hide your pictures tab does not work as it should? People can. Still see them and even fab them when you think you have hidden everything, even from yourself!!!! Bit of a bug I think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucka39Man
41 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Has anyone else found that the hide your pictures tab does not work as it should? People can. Still see them and even fab them when you think you have hidden everything, even from yourself!!!! Bit of a bug I think

"

Hi op

Try refreshing the page after

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

You haven’t got any visible pictures showing on your profile OP.

41 weeks ago

"Has anyone else found that the hide your pictures tab does not work as it should? People can. Still see them and even fab them when you think you have hidden everything, even from yourself!!!! Bit of a bug I think

"

Do you mean this?

https://m.fabswingers.com/my/imagetoggle

By *uliette500Woman
41 weeks ago

Hull

Do you mean the button "hide all site images"?

All that does is stops images showing on your phone so you can look at the site in more public areas without others seeing the pics.

It only stops them showing on your phone it doesn't stop anyone else seeing them.

41 weeks ago

Wow!!!!!! Really omg I was under the impression it hid all my site pics from the site, and why could admin not answer that question?? Thank you for the reply, I have deleted all my images as I thought this. Was a bugg

41 weeks ago

"Wow!!!!!! Really omg I was under the impression it hid all my site pics from the site, and why could admin not answer that question?? Thank you for the reply, I have deleted all my images as I thought this. Was a bugg"

Looks like it is time to quickly get 1 or 2 taken and uploaded

41 weeks ago

"Wow!!!!!! Really omg I was under the impression it hid all my site pics from the site, and why could admin not answer that question?? Thank you for the reply, I have deleted all my images as I thought this. Was a bugg"

There's 3 options for your pics. Public so anyone can see them.

Friends so only people you have accepted Friend requests can see them.

Private so only you can see them.

Just tick 'Private'.

41 weeks ago

"Wow!!!!!! Really omg I was under the impression it hid all my site pics from the site, and why could admin not answer that question?? Thank you for the reply, I have deleted all my images as I thought this. Was a bugg

There's 3 options for your pics. Public so anyone can see them.

Friends so only people you have accepted Friend requests can see them.

Private so only you can see them.

Just tick 'Private'. "

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread