Back to Site help

Verifications have disappeared

Jump to newest

By *ffice-gilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi

Reaching out to you helpful fab people.

A guy’s verifications for me have disappeared and I cannot find his user name on a search, normally that would say to me he had left the site but he hasn’t (he has a 2nd profile that I contacted him on). Strangely when he tries to message or send me a friend request a message says he can’t as I have blocked him. He definitely isn’t on my blocked list. What’s going on ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Veris only dissappear if they have left the site or one of you has blocked the other so one of those things must have happened.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Veris only dissappear if they have left the site or one of you has blocked the other so one of those things must have happened. "

This

By *ffice-gilf OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Veris only dissappear if they have left the site or one of you has blocked the other so one of those things must have happened. "

Thanks, that’s what I thought but he says he is still using the profile that he left the verifications with. I guess he has blocked me on that profile and still able to message me using his other profile.

By *omblingFreeCouple
over a year ago

The Village, Wales

I was very cross reading this, OP. I can't stand that kind of high school-level crap. Oh well there's plenty more plankton on the sea bed for hungry fishes.

Mr

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why does he have 2 profiles?

Post new Message to Thread