Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

sent messages

Jump to newest

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Why have my old sent messages suddenly disappeared. I had some a few weeks old and they have gone from my list. .I didnt remove them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They haven't gone completely. If you delete messages u will get older ones back.

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

These werent in my saved messages Yes I realise that. These were in my sent folder I seem to have lost a fair few off the bottom. Not sure if there is a time limit on keeping those .

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If it's the ones from the bottom, they'll probably come back if you delete some more recent ones.

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

They are the bottom ones yes but as they in my sent messages they are not coming back .. like they do in the saved message box

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Is it because you have more than one page full of sent messages ?

The mailbox features are pretty pants on the mobile version - not being able to access older ones without deleting newer ones

over a year ago

used to be able to keep all messages now only seem to be able to keep about a page full so i delete

over a year ago

I think your old messages are still there..... it's just that the newer messages push the older messages onto page 2. But you can't see page 2 - the way to see the old messages is to delete the newer messages that you're not interested in.

Also, site supporters have the function to be able to 'save' messages, and you can see all your saved messages in there.

By *innamon! OP   Woman
over a year ago

no matter

It has happened again !! the last messages not even a month old have disappeared off my sent message list .

This is not the same as my saved message list which brings back old ones as you delete. I dont understand why they are disappearing ..sigh.In the past they would just stay till I removed them sometimes 6 months later. Can any one advise me of any changes.

Probably admin or moderators please.

thanks

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think it's more to do with the volume of messages than the time they've been there.

If you were to delete all the sent messages you can see I think older ones would come back.

Maybe try deleting just one, and see if the last message at the bottom of the page changes.

over a year ago

i delete mine unless they in saved folder cos after a page or two they seem to disappear anyway so i save the trouble and do it myself lol if a message has certain details its in saved messages or copied and pasted into my computer log lol xx

Post new Message to Thread