Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Private tribute video rejected

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
48 weeks ago

Hi, I have been attempting to upload tribute videos for a couple I have been chatting with but they keep getting rejected.

The reason is stated that the video looks like a picture of a picture. Tribute videos by nature have another picture in the background, so how would I go around it to get them onsite?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idden Gem69Woman
48 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You cant.. can yoi not just send them in personally through messages?

48 weeks ago

"You cant.. can yoi not just send them in personally through messages?"

I only see an option to directly add photos but not videos there, just passed 30days so thought I'd be able to.

By *idden Gem69Woman
48 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Ah maybe u cant send direct vids only pics, you can leave it in ur gallery and ask admin to have a look at it again but im sure u cant take pics or vids of photos

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

48 weeks ago

O o O oo

"Hi, I have been attempting to upload tribute videos for a couple I have been chatting with but they keep getting rejected.

The reason is stated that the video looks like a picture of a picture. Tribute videos by nature have another picture in the background, so how would I go around it to get them onsite?"

You can't. Exactly how you described them, they are a picture of a picture so not allowed

48 weeks ago

"Hi, I have been attempting to upload tribute videos for a couple I have been chatting with but they keep getting rejected.

The reason is stated that the video looks like a picture of a picture. Tribute videos by nature have another picture in the background, so how would I go around it to get them onsite?

You can't. Exactly how you described them, they are a picture of a picture so not allowed

"

I suppose I shall find how others do it and copy their ways, thank you everyone for advice

By *ak4uMan
48 weeks ago

chelmsford

You can’t add vids directly to a PM, they have to be from your gallery.

Post new Message to Thread