Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

hot fab'd photo's rigged?

Jump to newest

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

I have wanted to know how to get on the hot fab'd photos list. I've asked around, but with no luck. In one day I got over 65-70 fabs on certain pics and over 150 in total on the same pics.i thought for sure this would put me on that list, but it didn't! Is this list rigged? BC I do see the same people on that list over and over! PLEASE HELP! TY!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fancy a meet?

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"I have wanted to know how to get on the hot fab'd photos list. I've asked around, but with no luck. In one day I got over 65-70 fabs on certain pics and over 150 in total on the same pics.i thought for sure this would put me on that list, but it didn't! Is this list rigged? BC I do see the same people on that list over and over! PLEASE HELP! TY! "

Sorry but toget on' the list' youhave tofook the living daylights out of us lol.

over a year ago

Firstly why is getting fabbed so important to you?

To get on most fabbed your pics have to stand out, catch people's eyes!

And it's the amount of fabs you get in 12 hours that get you in the top fabbed place!

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

Thanks for the input everyone!

to "sex on the beach"-

being on the hot fab'd list, is NOT that important to me... I would like my pics to make that list 1-so we can meet more people for the possibility of having a meet. And for 2-just because it sparks a certain curiosity. Do all the people already on that list ONLY care about and ONLY want to make that list? They OBVIOUSLY go out of their way for the most part to get on that list! I will agree with you about standing out, and being different... Most of the people on that list do stand out, and in a very good way! But some, in my opinion don't stand out in a good way. So I was just curious to how people make it on that list, or if its rigged! Btw, I am sure lots will tell you how much we stand out when we have our cam on!

over a year ago

hell there are some pics with thousands of fabs on em

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

Yes I know... Don't understand how that happens BC when you put a new pic up, it only stays on the new photo list for less than an hour! So how do people get so many fabs in such a short period of time before their picture is off the new photos list? I'm guessing having a cam in the chat rooms have a lot to do with it, but still.. Dunno how they get so many?!

over a year ago

I think some people accept every friend invite they get to increase chance of their pics being fabbed when they newly upload one, hence seeing same people all time.

Just my theory

By *thlete0Couple
over a year ago

southend

We have had photos on the most fabed but what we noticed is that once it gets close to the list it moves up fast because people click on the “hot pics” and fab them! Once your on the list others then check out ur profile and fab your other pics xx

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

Hey athlete-

thanks so much for the comment! What you said makes a lot of sense! I will keep what you said in mind! Hot pics of yours btw!

By *_n_JCouple
over a year ago

between Sheffield and Doncaster

Then some profiles actually go canvessing for fabs with the promise of putting up more pics lol

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

We've come to the conclusion that the only way to become so 'popular' is to accept every invite going, from whatever the individual!

We're chuffed with over a 1000 fabs for one of our pics because we're rather picky as to who we consider 'friends'!

By *thlete0Couple
over a year ago

southend

"Hey athlete-

thanks so much for the comment! What you said makes a lot of sense! I will keep what you said in mind! Hot pics of yours btw! "

Heys guys that's ok- thanks lol x

over a year ago

What's getting fabbed lol I ain't that lucky pmsl x

over a year ago

We recently uploaded some new photos and it seemed people liked them as much as it was very flattering to start with it soon became quite a mission as the day went on and the fabs got higher so did the messages , some being quiet rude and insulting ! By the end of the day with over a thousand messages we were exhausted ! Insulted and in No way in the mood for a meet !

So the moral of the story is , be careful what you wish for ! Lol

over a year ago

"I have wanted to know how to get on the hot fab'd photos list. I've asked around, but with no luck. In one day I got over 65-70 fabs on certain pics and over 150 in total on the same pics.i thought for sure this would put me on that list, but it didn't! Is this list rigged? BC I do see the same people on that list over and over! PLEASE HELP! TY! "

By reading your comments about increasing your chances of a meet with your pics getting in the hot fab'd pics,have a look who fabbed them 80% of them will be single males (who you dont meet) couples who are miles away,so increasing your chances of a meet by getting on the hot fab'd list will not increase your chances

over a year ago

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

"

By reading your comments about increasing your chances of a meet with your pics getting in the hot fab'd pics,have a look who fabbed them 80% of them will be single males (who you dont meet) couples who are miles away,so increasing your chances of a meet by getting on the hot fab'd list will not increase your chances "

everyone has made very good and valid points about this! About increasing the chances of a meet... I still think it might help in a small way. In the location where we live, it seems to be hard to find another couple that is a good fit for us. There isn't a lot to choose from that we think would work out well. So now we have decided that if we were to meet another couple that really seemed to fit us well, and got to know each other, we would consider traveling. We don't want our very first meet to go wrong, and turn us off from the lifestyle completely! I suppose we are being picky, but its our life too and don't want to just settle for something we aren't really into!

-also, can't you turn off your messages so random people can't overwhelm your inbox? That definitely seems like an annoyance! But at the same time, you can't have your cake and eat it too! Gotta take the bad with the good. Famous people have fame, money, and an extravagant life. But they still have to deal with all the pesky not so fun stuff that comes along with it.

over a year ago

your not being picky at all its your 1st meet and you want it to be special Yeah you can stop unwanted members messaging you by using the message fillters and blocking who you dont wanna meet it works for us

Good luck on your search we hope you find what you are looking for and have loads of safe and sexy fun.

By *inLove23 OP   Couple
over a year ago

funtown

"your not being picky at all its your 1st meet and you want it to be special Yeah you can stop unwanted members messaging you by using the message fillters and blocking who you dont wanna meet it works for us

Good luck on your search we hope you find what you are looking for and have loads of safe and sexy fun."

thanks so much!!! Hope we find someone special!

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"your not being picky at all its your 1st meet and you want it to be special Yeah you can stop unwanted members messaging you by using the message fillters and blocking who you dont wanna meet it works for us

Good luck on your search we hope you find what you are looking for and have loads of safe and sexy fun.

thanks so much!!! Hope we find someone special! "

You are in the usa so might have better luck if you log onto usa site.

By *URVED CAPPYWoman
over a year ago

hatfield

It's based over hours . So you find that the people who post a lot of photos tend to be in the ranks . I've been number one on there but I go in the chat rooms alot

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Wow this one has been dug up...

By *arkandEm14Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Back in the day i made it on the top fab list a number of times. Usually after I have been on cam in the chat rooms. Sometimes holding 3-5 spots from the top 5. Honestly I think it's the Cam connection that got me so noticed

Mrs Em

Post new Message to Thread