Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Commenting while blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone tell me if its allowed for people who you have blocked to comment and sometimes Harass you on your forum post? Is there anything I can do to stop this thanks?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's not appropriate for users to work around blocks, such as by using the forum to make comments to/on you.

Report anyone breaking such rules to Admin

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not appropriate for users to work around blocks, such as by using the forum to make comments to/on you.

Report anyone breaking such rules to Admin"

thank you I will do

Reply privately

By *untimes wantedMan
over a year ago

From what i understand they can comment on a post providing its on topic and only related to what the topic is discussing.

And not use it to either attack you or try to use the forum to get round you having blocked them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From what i understand they can comment on a post providing its on topic and only related to what the topic is discussing.

And not use it to either attack you or try to use the forum to get round you having blocked them.

"

thank you no they started an entire different subject the same one that got them blocked about a subject that I explained was very traumatic for us. I have ignored their comment and reported it but unfortunately it’s still there

Reply privately

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

If they use the forums to get round a block then its against the site rules

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"From what i understand they can comment on a post providing its on topic and only related to what the topic is discussing.

thank you no they started an entire different subject the same one that got them blocked about a subject that I explained was very traumatic for us. I have ignored their comment and reported it but unfortunately it’s still there "

As long as the subject is not against rules then the thread would be allowed. If you find it distressing maybe avoid the thread

For clarity, anyone can comment on any post or thread, even they are blocked. what they can't do is ask you to unblock them/ ask why they are blocked etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

thank you no they started an entire different subject the same one that got them blocked about a subject that I explained was very traumatic for us. I have ignored their comment and reported it but unfortunately it’s still there

As long as the subject is not against rules then the thread would be allowed. If you find it distressing maybe avoid the thread

For clarity, anyone can comment on any post or thread, even they are blocked. what they can't do is ask you to unblock them/ ask why they are blocked etc "

thank you but it my a thread I made and they have commented on it. I have seen they have done this with quite a few other people who have asked them not to do this so looks like it’s not just me unfortunately

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Commenting is allowed no matter who starts the thread and whether they have been blocked by someone or not.

If you have reported it a Mod must have deemed it within rules. Maybe just ignore the person

Reply privately