Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Can't access new couples account

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We set up a new couples account last night, but set wrong email address accidentally .

Tried to login today but keep getting message saying incorrect password.

I emailed site owners almost 24 hours ago, as cannot get a password reminder sent to email, due to mistyping email.

Can somebody help us please.

The account name is happy snappy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you know what your typo was in the email address?? If you do try setting up that email and requesting password

over a year ago

Tried that already, email address is already taken

over a year ago

"Tried that already, email address is already taken"

Want to upload new pics, just surprised its taken almost 24 hours so far. And issue still not resolved by admin so we can access the account, thought we would have heard something by now from them.

over a year ago

Is admin able to sort this, still not heard anything, or should we create a new account

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Is admin able to sort this, still not heard anything, or should we create a new account"

Just make new account simples.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

If you didn't get your "Complete your registration" email and click the verification link, then possibly the account doesn't actually exist?

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

Boldon

"Tried that already, email address is already taken"

Wonders what the owners of the email address thought to the registration complete email

over a year ago

"If you didn't get your "Complete your registration" email and click the verification link, then possibly the account doesn't actually exist?"

It does exist, when I browse the user name I can find it, I'm just surprised admin haven't helped

over a year ago

In all the time it took you to write all this posts could you not have written a new profile?

You have 2 site owners, (hundreds)of thousands of members, thousands of messages per day, they may god forbid also have a life so why should your email to them asking them to help a situation caused by your mistake receive special attention.

Sometimes its just best to suck it up, consign it to the bin and start again.

Just an opinion as I know you are frustrated.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is admin able to sort this, still not heard anything, or should we create a new account"

I would do this if it was me

over a year ago

"In all the time it took you to write all this posts could you not have written a new profile?

You have 2 site owners, (hundreds)of thousands of members, thousands of messages per day, they may god forbid also have a life so why should your email to them asking them to help a situation caused by your mistake receive special attention.

"

And creating a new profile isn't wasting server space then!!

over a year ago

It is more server space obviously but that's the trade off between their time and that server space.

Server space would be best addressed by people removing that stupid Sydney University tripe as they are requested not to put on.......but that's another story

over a year ago

"It is more server space obviously but that's the trade off between their time and that server space.

Server space would be best addressed by people removing that stupid Sydney University tripe as they are requested not to put on.......but that's another story "

over a year ago

"In all the time it took you to write all this posts could you not have written a new profile?

"

Could you point out exactly where I have asked for special attention. I haven't. I have asked for help which I believe this section of the forums is for.

over a year ago

Yea set up a new account saves waiting,and as your new won't have lost much

over a year ago

"Yea set up a new account saves waiting,and as your new won't have lost much"

I will lose my verification on there from webcam that I did which is why I would prefer to save the account than start over

over a year ago

If you did not complete the registration I'm pretty sure the verification won't be there anyway, also when you start a new profile you could just contact them and ask to verify you again

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Yea set up a new account saves waiting,and as your new won't have lost much

I will lose my verification on there from webcam that I did which is why I would prefer to save the account than start over"

If that person is still on the site they can verify you again.

over a year ago

"If you did not complete the registration I'm pretty sure the verification won't be there anyway, also when you start a new profile you could just contact them and ask to verify you again "

The verify tick is showing when I view couples account from my singles account. Just annoying that it takes almost 48 hours and still nothing from admin.

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

If you did not complete registration, the profile wont be active. If you did complete registration, then the email address you used was right.

We agree with everyone else.... just set up a new profile

over a year ago

the profile is active, it can be messaged, its been verified, turns up in search.

Given up waiting, going to create a new one, apologise in advance to admin for taking up server space, but as no one seems to want to help, being left with no other option

Post new Message to Thread