Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Filters check

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Can admin please check my filters ive had loads of people under my age preferace mail me the past few days last one just a few mins ago whos only 22.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could be that you have spoken to them a year ago and changed your filters afterwards, if that is the case they can still contact you as the filters only block those you have not had contact with

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having preference set doesn't mean filters also set.

I have preferences set and only reply to those inside my preferences. However my filters aren't set as I like chatting to some of the formites outside my preference age, so turned filter off

over a year ago

"It could be that you have spoken to them a year ago and changed your filters afterwards, if that is the case they can still contact you as the filters only block those you have not had contact with "
well according to their profiles some of them are only on the site a short time so dont think so .

over a year ago

"Having preference set doesn't mean filters also set.

I have preferences set and only reply to those inside my preferences. However my filters aren't set as I like chatting to some of the formites outside my preference age, so turned filter off"

i definatley have age filters on 30/55

Post new Message to Thread