Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Blocking/Chatroom

Jump to newest

By *f3_couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

If you block someone you still see their name in the chatrooms but it is greyed out with a line through it. Do you still appear in the chatroom list that they see or not??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I believe that your name will still appear on the list, but they won't be able to (immediately) tell whether you have a cam on, or see what you type in the room.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And how come blocked people's posts still show in forum? Presumably they can also see your posts? Do you have to do something separate to block in forums or can you not block in there? Xxx

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Yes, I don't think blocking works in forums!

over a year ago

What annoys me is people who get pissed and then block - then unblock again to do their usual sociopathic nonsense - then block again. I can't block them back. It is irritating.

over a year ago

"What annoys me is people who get pissed and then block - then unblock again to do their usual sociopathic nonsense - then block again. I can't block them back. It is irritating.

"

You can, you just type their name in the box

over a year ago

"What annoys me is people who get pissed and then block - then unblock again to do their usual sociopathic nonsense - then block again. I can't block them back. It is irritating.

You can, you just type their name in the box "

No you can't. Next time though it will surely be done. After all why stare at someone's cam for best part of an hour and then act like a deranged sociopath in front of a room of people? Seems a bit bonkers to me. Talk of the site it is that type of antic.

over a year ago

You can, you just type their name in the box

No you can't. Next time though it will surely be done. After all why stare at someone's cam for best part of an hour and then act like a deranged sociopath in front of a room of people? Seems a bit bonkers to me. Talk of the site it is that type of antic.

"

Go to your block list ... At top of it is a box that says to block a user type their user name in. As long as you know the name you can do it.

over a year ago

You Can!

Click "account" at top then "block list" on left menu near bottom then you will see a box you can enter a name manually to add them to your block list

over a year ago

"You Can!

Click "account" at top then "block list" on left menu near bottom then you will see a box you can enter a name manually to add them to your block list "

Post new Message to Thread