Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Who's looked at me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've chose to hide my profile from other people's who's looked at me page but I'm getting messages off people saying thank for looking at my profile!!

They are site supporters but I thought if u chose that option they couldn't see. That options just a waste of time otherwise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

[Removed by poster at 29/11/22 21:16:35]

By *idden Gem69Woman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

You shouldnt show if you have clicked not to show on peoples pages.. look at me and il see if you appear on mine

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I believe this may only work if via the option to be notified in you viewing modes whether you choose to be seen by them or not or you seeing whose views you as this can be changed which makes just hiding your profile just that making it unable to others to send you a first message but you can

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

They shouldn't be able to see that you've looked whether they're site supporters of not.

Disable it and reenable it.

Also some people say that to get conversation started

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Did you view those whom are saying that you did as the mod has said some do say just to start a conversation so only you would know this

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Did you view those whom are saying that you did as the mod has said some do say just to start a conversation so only you would know this "

I said that because we have 'don't show on who's looked at me' enabled and sometimes get a message thanking us for looking. We also get messages thanking us for winks and fabs we haven't sent

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Did you view those whom are saying that you did as the mod has said some do say just to start a conversation so only you would know this

I said that because we have 'don't show on who's looked at me' enabled and sometimes get a message thanking us for looking. We also get messages thanking us for winks and fabs we haven't sent "

It remains one of those scooby doo mysteries

over a year ago

"You shouldnt show if you have clicked not to show on peoples pages.. look at me and il see if you appear on mine "

Ok il do it now.thank you

over a year ago

"You shouldnt show if you have clicked not to show on peoples pages.. look at me and il see if you appear on mine "

Just looked x

Post new Message to Thread