Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Editing verifications

Jump to newest

By *orset.J OP   Man
over a year ago

Weymouth

Hello all,

Not wanting to change a verification but is there an edit function for verifications. Basically, had an amazing meet today. Wrote a verification and with my post coital head working I wrote one word , one letter wrong. It’s still a good verification but if I could edit one letter it would make a massive difference.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

No unfortunately not once you submit them that’s it

M

By *orset.J OP   Man
over a year ago

Weymouth

"No unfortunately not once you submit them that’s it

M"

Bugger, well to be honest, it’s still up there so I guess despite my diction fuckfart - it’s the gist and sentiment that counts. Message to self- post coital verification are probably best left until the following day

By *alpsterMan
over a year ago

stoke

Can you delete a veri you have done?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you delete a veri you have done? "

No. The only way to remove a verification is to block the person you verified. This will prevent them from displaying the verification, effectively hiding it. But that's not helpful for just amending a typo.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could just send them a corrected veri then they could display that one but not the original I guess

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Why not ask the person you verified not to show the grammatically offending post and you write a new shiny one.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"You could just send them a corrected veri then they could display that one but not the original I guess"

Only trouble with that is ok they can hide the contents but will still be getting 2 veris for the price of 1.

Post new Message to Thread