Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just wondered if I can cancel a verification that I have made, it is a true verification and I have one back from the same person however I will not be meeting the person again and would not like to stand over the verification, no big deal if not...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You need to block them if you don't want it displayed on their profile... Or ask them to remove it

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

"I just wondered if I can cancel a verification that I have made, it is a true verification and I have one back from the same person however I will not be meeting the person again and would not like to stand over the verification, no big deal if not... "

I don't understand why you would make the verification and then decide you don't want to 'stand' by it

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ty for the advice, I dont want to block her and I do stand by the verification, I just dont think its current thats all, if I cant, I cant it was just a general question.

Ty again

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

"Ty for the advice, I dont want to block her and I do stand by the verification, I just dont think its current thats all, if I cant, I cant it was just a general question.

Ty again"

You can,by blocking them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

??????

Verification should only confirm if you have met and the person is genuine. Only time I have felt like withdrawing them is when not reciprocated (think thats the right spelling).

I have had couples contact and ask for verication before a meet, I decline and surprise surprise no meet.

Post new Message to Thread