Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i keep asking and getting ignored please admin why are all the pics i send to you put on my profile upside down. I dont stand on my head and take em so do not know why you do it when i email then to you please can you help put them right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Transfer them to a computer first, then rotate them there to make sure they are correct.

M

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"i keep asking and getting ignored please admin why are all the pics i send to you put on my profile upside down. I dont stand on my head and take em so do not know why you do it when i email then to you please can you help put them right"

We asked on your last thread what phone you were using but we didn't get a response.

Let us know

Admin x

over a year ago

thanks hun i will

over a year ago

its a nokia 6 pix

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"its a nokia 6 pix"

Curious. We try to correct mobile pic orientation when we process the upload but we'll look into why it's not working with the Nokia.

Admin x

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"its a nokia 6 pix"
I can't find the manual for that (in fact I can't find a mention of that phone anywhere, can you give us any more details?), but my old N95 has 2 functions :- a) the ability to show you picture rotated when you view them, so that they look the right way up and b) a facility to rotate a picture. Presuming that yours has the same function, can you try inverting an image and uploading it?

Post new Message to Thread