Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Friends gone and Profile public

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems recently with their profiles?

I haven’t been on in a while, last time I was on I hid my profile because all my photos had been made public including face photo have just jumped on again and notice my page is public again and all my friends are gone!!

I haven’t done any of these things and wondered if there was a way you could see when you were last active etc?? Probably a long shot question but getting peeved off with it now, especially when my face was public.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has had any problems recently with their profiles?

I haven’t been on in a while, last time I was on I hid my profile because all my photos had been made public including face photo have just jumped on again and notice my page is public again and all my friends are gone!!

I haven’t done any of these things and wondered if there was a way you could see when you were last active etc?? Probably a long shot question but getting peeved off with it now, especially when my face was public.

Thanks in advance "

Maybe your profile been hacked X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 06/02/21 09:48:53]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As far as I'm aware there's no way of telling when you last logged in.

I'd advise you to change your password.

Post new Message to Thread