Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Single to a Couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My profile has suddenly gone from a singles profile to a couples profile.

How did this happen and how can I change it back?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Someone has probably reported you because you say you’re only meeting with your partner. You can contact admin to ask them to change it back, but you’ll have to take that part out. But if you’re not meeting on your own, you may have to just put up with it.

over a year ago

Ah brilliant, thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My profile has suddenly gone from a singles profile to a couples profile.

How did this happen and how can I change it back?"

Same has just happened to me. I noticed a message recently from someone asking why I wasn't a couples profile, so I assume that's who reported me.

over a year ago

Both of you are only meeting with your male friends, therefore you are both couples for the purposes of Fab x

over a year ago

"Both of you are only meeting with your male friends, therefore you are both couples for the purposes of Fab x"

Well I'm not meeting with anyone right now. And when the time comes then we'll be couples for Fab purposes... but that time is a long way off yet!!

over a year ago

"Both of you are only meeting with your male friends, therefore you are both couples for the purposes of Fab x"

My profile says meeting with my Master or solo with permission.

Ill keep messaging the site and hopefully get it reversed

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Both of you are only meeting with your male friends, therefore you are both couples for the purposes of Fab x

Ill keep messaging the site and hopefully get it reversed "

As permission must be "requested and granted" from your master, then you are one unit, a couple. When you can't make a solo decision on your own, then you can't be seen as a single. In my opinion of course.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Both of you are only meeting with your male friends, therefore you are both couples for the purposes of Fab x

Well I'm not meeting with anyone right now. And when the time comes then we'll be couples for Fab purposes... but that time is a long way off yet!! "

It's about the spirit of who you are as a profile holder, not linked to specific meeting timetables. Currently nobody should be meeting but couples won't have their profile statuses changed in the meantime.

over a year ago

Well I'm not meeting with anyone right now. And when the time comes then we'll be couples for Fab purposes... but that time is a long way off yet!!

It's about the spirit of who you are as a profile holder, not linked to specific meeting timetables. Currently nobody should be meeting but couples won't have their profile statuses changed in the meantime. "

I get it to a point in relation to meets, if thats all Fab is used for. As and individual in my own right I would like to be seen as such, and have conversations with people as such.

I have already had messages from people addressing 'my husband', talking ABOUT me, when bar a reference to meeting at times with someone else there is no info about my partner on there. That is not our dynamic and I exist here outside of my relationship with him also.

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

It's about the spirit of who you are as a profile holder, not linked to specific meeting timetables. Currently nobody should be meeting but couples won't have their profile statuses changed in the meantime.

I get it to a point in relation to meets, if thats all Fab is used for. As and individual in my own right I would like to be seen as such, and have conversations with people as such.

I have already had messages from people addressing 'my husband', talking ABOUT me, when bar a reference to meeting at times with someone else there is no info about my partner on there. That is not our dynamic and I exist here outside of my relationship with him also. "

I think others deal with that problem by having two profiles - one couple profile, where you can mention a partner in crime, and the other a single profile, where you can be seen as an individual in your own right.

over a year ago

As permission must be "requested and granted" from your master, then you are one unit, a couple. When you can't make a solo decision on your own, then you can't be seen as a single. In my opinion of course."

A very fair point, thanks for your feedback x

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

As permission must be "requested and granted" from your master, then you are one unit, a couple. When you can't make a solo decision on your own, then you can't be seen as a single. In my opinion of course.

A very fair point, thanks for your feedback x"

No worries.

Post new Message to Thread