Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Do all new accounts have to be photo verified now

Jump to newest

By *rHotNotts OP   Man
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Used to be optional, asking for a new member saying they can’t access without doing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Used to be optional, asking for a new member saying they can’t access without doing it "

I dont know this for certain, but I think it's a selection of them that do.

I know people who have joined recently who had to , yet another that didn't.

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I do believe it is random. But a photo veri doesn't take long.

So it's easy to do.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Some profiles need to PV before they are activated, but it isn't obligatory for every new profile.

over a year ago

"Some profiles need to PV before they are activated, but it isn't obligatory for every new profile."

Well it should be especially for single woman and couples as so many single guys are joining pretending to be part of a couple or even a single fem. Why do people not have to prove who or what they are before using the site?

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

I set up a single account for myself (sassy) was fine for 24 hours I had done the photo verify and everything. Then all of a sudden it stops me using fab saying I need to verify again. So I did and it says it's done within the hour is been nearly 24 hours and still not done. What's going on fab? Can't even contact them to see what's happening

over a year ago

I'm newish and I chose to photo veri - There was nothing from admin saying I had to.

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"I'm newish and I chose to photo veri - There was nothing from admin saying I had to."

I uploaded mine straight away and now can't use it. Still verifying after 24 hours

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I set up a single account for myself (sassy) was fine for 24 hours I had done the photo verify and everything. Then all of a sudden it stops me using fab saying I need to verify again. So I did and it says it's done within the hour is been nearly 24 hours and still not done. What's going on fab? Can't even contact them to see what's happening "

Contact Admin and ask them to looking it for you.

over a year ago

I assumed they brought it in as a means of age verification.

Not perfect of course, but it should exclude most of any under age ones trying to join.

over a year ago

"I set up a single account for myself (sassy) was fine for 24 hours I had done the photo verify and everything. Then all of a sudden it stops me using fab saying I need to verify again. So I did and it says it's done within the hour is been nearly 24 hours and still not done. What's going on fab? Can't even contact them to see what's happening "

When i very first joined i kept having that issue too.. Took me 4 goes at setting it up to get my profile working properly

Post new Message to Thread