Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Pics missing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I sent 3 separate pictures using the upload pic email 2 days ago they haven't been put on my profile where are they?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I sent 3 separate pictures using the upload pic email 2 days ago they haven't been put on my profile where are they?"

From www.fabswingers.com/faq

I'm having problems emailing my photos in, they don't get added?

Here are some things to check, to get photos-by-email working:

1. Double-check carefully that you are sending to the correct email address. 90% of problems are because people mistype their personal photo-by-email address. If that fails, try requesting a new email address and try a second time.

2. Check that the photos aren't too big. Only photos under 1mb will be processed and any larger will be ignored. Most smartphone email systems let you choose the size of the photo you're sending. If in doubt, select small.

3. Check your emails from your smartphone are actually being sent. Send a photo from your smartphone to an email address and check it arrives OK.

4. Keep things simple. Don't attach more than one photo at a time. We also recommend you use a reliable email service like Googlemail.

5. Still having problems? If you're still having problems you may need to upload via the website from a PC. You can find both standard and flash upload links on the manage photos page.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread