Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i was just wondering if u put new pics in friends only or private y r they showing up in the home pages, shouldn't they b 4 friends only or when sent with a msg very confused,

thank u in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They shouldn't show on the gallery if you have them set to firends or private....check the settings in your photo section.

over a year ago

the pic came up in friends only but was on home page when 1st uploaded, still confused

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

your home page shows you a news feed from your friends, your friends only pic will show in this news feed, just to you and your friends.

your home page also shows you a news feed from local people and from your hotlist, your pic will not have shown in this part, just the friends bit.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"the pic came up in friends only but was on home page when 1st uploaded, still confused"

I thought you meant in the public gallery.....as Kitten says the home page you will see updates of friends etc.

over a year ago

it was shown most recent pics public gallery had 2 delete it as i dont want just anybody lookin at private pics.

followed all guide lines but it still came up.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah well that shouldn't be happening if you set it to private when uploading.

When Admin see this I am sure they will check to make sure everything is working right.

Post new Message to Thread