Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Fab membership

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Think fab should reduce our membership fee or make it free as we are unable to meet at the minute thoughts? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Use the search box, there have been many such threads.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

£5.00 for 60 days is hardly going to break the bank is it?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is free to use, you can use that option

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Think fab should reduce our membership fee"
There is no membership fee, Fab is a fee site!

Which supporters benefit are you unable to use at the moment?

By *andrxCouple
over a year ago

bedford

The vultures are out !!!

over a year ago

"Think fab should reduce our membership fee or make it free as we are unable to meet at the minute thoughts? Xx"

Nothing about your membership fee is related to messaging or arranging meets though is it.

By *1buttonMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I do think it is correct that FabSwingers and FabGuys should look at the Site Supporter Fees. The whole functionality of the "Meet" and "Connect" parts of the systems have been totally removed. The £ Price has remained the same.

Whilst you have added extra length personal videos or additional photos, this does not compensate for the much reduced service being offered.

Irrespective of what others have said on this topic, you have Reduced the Service - you have NOT reduced the £ Price!

It is time FS and FG started to respond correctly in these very different times! Lots of other Subscriptions based processes are reducing their prices - car insurance companies are giving refunds - travel firms are offering free alterations to bookings! It is time that FS and FG looked at doing similar!

Please respond

By *andrxCouple
over a year ago

bedford

Oh my word !! Are people really complaining about this . The maximum we are paying is 13p per day and that is for gold membership at £12.50 for 90 days . Even if you are just browsing/perving it has got to be worth 13p, come on people , that is really tight .

By *othiandoggersCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Send me your account details all pay it for you

By *ndtheswingersMan
over a year ago

colchester

If folks stopped paying a fairly modest amount, the site may not be viable and then no more Fab.

I think it's pretty good value for not much money!!

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I do think it is correct that FabSwingers and FabGuys should look at the Site Supporter Fees. The whole functionality of the "Meet" and "Connect" parts of the systems have been totally removed. The £ Price has remained the same.

Whilst you have added extra length personal videos or additional photos, this does not compensate for the much reduced service being offered.

Irrespective of what others have said on this topic, you have Reduced the Service - you have NOT reduced the £ Price!

It is time FS and FG started to respond correctly in these very different times! Lots of other Subscriptions based processes are reducing their prices - car insurance companies are giving refunds - travel firms are offering free alterations to bookings! It is time that FS and FG looked at doing similar!

Please respond "

The meets section is a free to use part of the site.

The site supporter is for *extra* benefits to which none have been removed.

So why should there be a reduction in price?

Not one part of the site supporters benefits have been removed. So again why should the price be decreased?

By *s.KerryTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

The number of this type of thread personally astounds me. At the end of the day 'Fab' is a business and to my way of thinking Admin have done a lot to deal with the current situation including offering a no questions asked refund. I appreciate some members will have a reduced income, or possibly no income at all, but as many have said this is a free site for the majority of things and being a supporter is not obligatory

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I only recently became a site supporter £30 gold membership for 8 months and no recurring billing.I am able to watch videos and I am able to message site supporters that I could message before as they had filters in place.No complaints from me

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I do think it is correct that FabSwingers and FabGuys should look at the Site Supporter Fees. The whole functionality of the "Meet" and "Connect" parts of the systems have been totally removed. The £ Price has remained the same.

Please respond "

What is the “Connect” part of the system? You can still connect with people, it’s called “sending a message” or “using the chatrooms”, all of which is free. The “meets” section was free, the parts of the forum that have been disabled were free. Tell me exactly what paid-for benefit you’ve lost? I’ve asked this question on many of these threads and no-one has ever been able to explain so please, enlighten me.

over a year ago

Yer.sounds a good idea.

Feel like there's not much point been here as we cant meet

By *ndebs47Couple
over a year ago

Bury

Here’s the thing , just don’t pay if that’s your thing , or pay if you appreciate what great value it is , it’s for next to nothing really .... the small minded pettiness of some astounds us , if it was £50 a month and you weren’t getting your guaranteed shag (t&c’s apply) I’d see your point ... but it’s not like that .... for your small fee you are buying yourself plenty of wanking material, which obviously you need ....

By *iffler 2019Woman
over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

The price for Site Supporters is good they have extended the length of vids and you can upload more pics. Can't understand why people are bitching and moaning for ffs

Post new Message to Thread