Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

Friend invites.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes when i block people or delete them from my friends list, the next day or so i get another friends invite from them, and i am sure that they havnt always sent them, and that they were sent automaticaly, could that be possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Happens to me too

By *ussinflipflopsWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

And me...same guy on a regular basis..and i'm pretty sure it's not him snding the invites.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"Sometimes when i block people or delete them from my friends list, the next day or so i get another friends invite from them, and i am sure that they havnt always sent them, and that they were sent automaticaly, could that be possible?"

You can't help being so popular young lady.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have had that too and its not done automatically it is done by them thinking you will retract the block I guess because either they don't realise that you have blocked them, just their age/sex etc, thank goodness only a few realise it can be done, realistically it shouldn't happen at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im pretty sure its an automated thing guys, just delete the request and carry on

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Happens to me too. I reckon its a glitch as people shouldn't be able to even see your profile once they're blocked, let alone add you as a friend.

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

if you have only deleted them off of yr friends list then they are able to resend a n invite ...

one quirk with the site is if you block a friend without first deleting them off of yr friends list then if you unblock them then their invite does reappear in yr list

Post new Message to Thread