Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Site help

web cam

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I am having some trouble using my cam in the chat rooms ! it is working fine on skype ect... but when i am in a chatroom in will come on but the it just freezes as a still image ! i have updated the flash player and done all the windows updates that are available ! i have also downloaded and tried it on "firefox" and "google chrome" and it does not work on "internet explorer" either.

any advice would be great.

p.s my misses is busting to get het boobs out haha !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

What's your Skype address, I mean wouldn't want your Missus to burst so I'll watch her there....

Seriously, I've no idea what the issue is, might be worth getting your computer checked for viruses and to ensure memory etc is up to spec. Outside of that here's hoping someone sends you a better solution

over a year ago

i have even tried downloading safari, laptop has just came back lol ! its been cleaned and reset and now i have this issue ! lol

thanks mate !

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

if it has just come back from repair,,and works fine on skype,,then you may need the latest updates,from your start button find the windows update tab and go from there,also look at the other cam prob threads,,adobe could be the problem

over a year ago

i have done all the updates think there was about 81 lol ! .... i think its the new flash player, im trying to down grade it !

thanks hun x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let me know if this works, as I can't view the cams at the moment and my balls are bursting lol x

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

you cant downgrade adobe,,uninstall it and then go to adobe website for the new install.check other cam threads in site help for the version that works

Post new Message to Thread