Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap in May.

Jump to newest

By *itandSteve OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stroud

Hi. We have a few free days mid may and we’re thinking of visiting the Cap for the first time. Is that a bit “out of season “ ? Will clubs and bars etc all be open ? TIA x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illnDaveCouple
over a year ago

southend

We've been quite a few times at the end of May. Weekends were OK, as in clubs were busy enough to find people to play with, but mid-week it was pretty quiet. I'd imagine mid May would be similar.

We'd now only consider going in May for a long weekend.

By *itandSteve OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stroud

"We've been quite a few times at the end of May. Weekends were OK, as in clubs were busy enough to find people to play with, but mid-week it was pretty quiet. I'd imagine mid May would be similar.

We'd now only consider going in May for a long weekend."

Thanks. We did wonder but we have the Monday to the Thursday free and it’s a 4 hour drive from us and probably little opportunity to get down later in the year sadly xx

By *ZnaturistCouple
over a year ago

London

We’ll be there from 20-27th May. I’m sure there will be a few others too

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We live next to the Cap all year and May is one of our favourite times.

For us, always a good chance of bumping into friends on the beach which will be spacious compared to the ‘sardine effect in July/August.

Also a good chance of play on the beach or more Bi/Gay play in the dunes if you prefer.

Weather will be good and their will be enough bars/restaurants open to have some variety.

Not sure how many clubs will be open mid week.

I would guess that the 2x2 sauna might be open, couple only or mixed areas, open 2pm-2am.

By *ZnaturistCouple
over a year ago

London

I can’t wait for our May visit. What I expect is a nice gentle introduction with half empty beach and no sardine effect

By *ive deep mountain highMan
over a year ago

Cambridge and Cap d Agde ( various weeks 2021 )

"I can’t wait for our May visit. What I expect is a nice gentle introduction with half empty beach and no sardine effect "
I used to go the last week in May and always enjoyed it. At least you can get a seat in most of the bars and you can walk past Melrose quite easily. Servi e is also a lot better in the restaurants .

The Sauna is also open to 1 am.

If you take the simplistic view that it is only a sex holiday , there is a limit to how many people you can sex with anyway , so the visitors in May should give you a sufficient pool from whom to select without being packed out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We enjoy going in april and may , we have had a few days over the last week where the temperature has approached mid 20's., we considered a visit as around Bodega pool is sheltered

Hope to see people in April and May

By *alker29subMan
over a year ago

York

I'm a bi guy hoping to get down for first time around last week in May and have been wondering about when 'action' kicks off. Thanks for your posts, very encouraging. Pete xx.

By *voncouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We will be there mid May for 10 days. Its great to have a bit of sun before real summer. Can't wait for some fun in the sun

By *ZnaturistCouple
over a year ago

London

Well, looks like the season is falling to pieces even before it started

By *elly39devonCouple
over a year ago

tavistock

no way anyone going anywhere at moment

Post new Message to Thread