Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap

Jump to newest

By *ussyballerina OP   Couple
over a year ago

Badderley Green

Hi, we are looking to book cap for next year

and wondered what is the best time weather wise to go and is there are specific time when festivals parties etc are held ? Also ideas for central nice accommodation. This will be our first time there Ang and Gus x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

First bit of advice is book early. Not sure if you will be able to do it yet but don't leave it any later than January.

If you want to be there when it's busy then don't go before late June or after the 1st week in September. May/early June and mid/late September are quiet, especially midweek. Also foam and pool parties don't start until late June and usually finish at the beginning of September.

Accommodation is always a bit tricky as most (if not all) apartments are privately owned and standards can vary wildly. Make sure that you see photo's and ask how old they are.

If you want to be in the thick of it then Port Nature (especially blocks 1-5) is best. Port Ambonne and Heliopolis are also centrally located and only a few minutes (in some cases seconds) walk from the nightlife. Port Soliel and Port Venus are a few minutes walk away around the marina.

There are only 3 hotels, Hotel Eve, Ozz Inn, and Natureva Spa and all are expensive (especially Ozz Inn)

There are the 2 swinger complexes, Jardins Eden and Babylon but again expensive. You could also look at the chalets on the Rene Oltra camp site.

Also remember that Cap d'Agde is a large vanilla/family holiday resort. The naturist village is only a small part of it so make sure you are inside. I don't think I've missed anything (I'm sure someone will correct me if I have) but any accommodation names that are not above will almost certainly be outside.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread