Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap D'adge questions

Jump to newest

By *ojos party boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Hey everyone i was hoping to plan my next swinging trip to Cap D'adge after having a ball in Gran canaria last year,

But was just wondering what everyones advice would be for a new arrival there?

What hotels are best & what times of the year are peak and off peak?

Any other tips would be lovely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

I'm sure all your questions can be answered by having a quick glance through all the Cap posts on this forum.

Have fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey everyone i was hoping to plan my next swinging trip to Cap D'adge after having a ball in Gran canaria last year,

But was just wondering what everyones advice would be for a new arrival there?

What hotels are best & what times of the year are peak and off peak?

Any other tips would be lovely "

The season is from Easter to mid October, but mid May to mid Sept is best.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

As said above the season is from Easter to mid October but it can be very quiet (especially midweek) before mid June and after mid September. We prefer late June/early July. Unlike Gran Canaria there is no winter season.

There are two hotels in the village. Hotel Eve (expensive) and Ozz Inn (eye wateringly expensive)

Most visitors either stay on the camp site or rent an apartment which can range from 400/500€ per week in low season to well over 1000€ in high season.

For a single guy to get the most out of the place you would need to budget at least 100€ per day (150€ would be better) for spending money, club admission Etc.

Not everything is open to single guys but you can have a lot of fun in places such as Kamasutra and Histories d'O in the daytime, or night time in Le Tantra or Jeux de Mains.

To make the spending money go a bit further you could just use the beach in the daytime (one of the few things that is free in Cap) and network yourself around the bars at night. 02Bizoux (formerly Jonny Wokkers) and the Bodega bar tend to be the most popular for English speaking visitors.

Post new Message to Thread