Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap d’age evening wear

Jump to newest

By *ornylady23 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Lowestoft

Hi I’m going to cap in August, first time there. Staying in the camp site. Unsure of what the women wear at night times. Can anyone help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am434Man
over a year ago

North tyneside

Really anything goes, ladies do like to dress glamorously in very little! Think of it like a parade of sexy outfits with as much as you want on show. People are all very respectful and admiring of whatever you choose to wear and you’ll feel surprisingly normal in the out of reality surroundings, it’s great! When I was in Casa, one of the bars, one woman was loving life totally naked dancing away on a table so there’s the boundary, if there is one!

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Thanks for that

By *eordiesCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

There are loads of Lingerie shops in Cap, so you can buy stuff out there to wear on an evening if you don't have anything suitable to take, or you just want to buy something new.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I’m going to cap in August, first time there. Staying in the camp site. Unsure of what the women wear at night times. Can anyone help? "

I've never seen women dressed up wearing so little lol yep anything goes fully dressed not dressed it's all acceptable. Some restaurants like you to have something to sit on due to hygiene though if your naked. Enjoy we do.

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

Just back from Cap. Mrs Lamour was very worried about the whole dress code. She needn’t have worried. Basically anything you would wear to a club here, you can wear out there in the evening for drinks, dinner, etc . In fact the riskier the better. Also some great shops there with stuff you can’t get here. One last bit of advice, don’t waste valuable luggage space on ‘normal ‘ clothes... you just won’t wear them !!!

over a year ago

Lowestoft

Thanks for all the info, I can’t wait

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"Just back from Cap. Mrs Lamour was very worried about the whole dress code. She needn’t have worried. Basically anything you would wear to a club here, you can wear out there in the evening for drinks, dinner, etc . In fact the riskier the better. Also some great shops there with stuff you can’t get here. One last bit of advice, don’t waste valuable luggage space on ‘normal ‘ clothes... you just won’t wear them !!! "

Agree with last comment except you should take just one ‘normal outfit’

We were in Gran Canaria two years ago and she had packed 2 weeks worth of slutty and outrageous wear, just got a little embarrassing when we went out of the resort for a bit of shopping!

By *atriandjoeCouple
over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"There are loads of Lingerie shops in Cap, so you can buy stuff out there to wear on an evening if you don't have anything suitable to take, or you just want to buy something new."

Lingerie shops in Cap are expensive, better to bring the sexy dresses from home

Post new Message to Thread