Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Young couples first trip Cap August

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, we’re staying in port nature from 15th-19th August.

We’re trying to sort some social fun out prior or see if anyone is travelling from Edinburgh that day.

Tips and party invites welcome x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You'll love Cap, our pics are from there.

over a year ago

"You'll love Cap, our pics are from there."

Just had a perve.. I mean.. look at your photos! Great shots !

Are you heading there this year? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not this year unfortunatly, but will be going next year for a month

By *xoncouple480Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Hi have you seen the thread that lists all the people going and dates. We have found this useful in the past. Unfortunately we leave on the 19th this year ??x

By *lymcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Devon

its almost impossible not to have fun and looking as good as you do you will.... but the beach can be very OTT ..

The evenings promenading around the clubs and restaurants is just amazing...

over a year ago

"Hi have you seen the thread that lists all the people going and dates. We have found this useful in the past. Unfortunately we leave on the 19th this year ??x"

Yeah we’ve put our name on and messaged a few couples but nothing concrete x

over a year ago

"its almost impossible not to have fun and looking as good as you do you will.... but the beach can be very OTT ..

The evenings promenading around the clubs and restaurants is just amazing... "

Thank you that’s very kind of you to say

My concern/worry is how much can you bare on an evening without sticking out like a sore thumb. Will i be out of place say in crotchless body suits/stockings etc as opposed to dress /clubwrar. I’ve read mixed reviews of dressing fully up (dress, heels etc) to wearing sexy lingerie.

Women’s troubles eh? X

By *renchylouCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

Hi we've just left cap today & omg what an amazing place anything goes outfits sex & kinks we can't wait to go back next year it is heaven

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"its almost impossible not to have fun and looking as good as you do you will.... but the beach can be very OTT ..

My concern/worry is how much can you bare on an evening without sticking out like a sore thumb. Will i be out of place say in crotchless body suits/stockings etc as opposed to dress /clubwrar. I’ve read mixed reviews of dressing fully up (dress, heels etc) to wearing sexy lingerie.

Women’s troubles eh? X"

We were walking through the Cap a couple of years ago and walking in front of us, hand in hand were two stunningly beautiful 20 something girls.

Their dresses shimmered in the most beautiful subtle colours and hugged their bodies gloriously.

My wife, in awe, reached forward to touch the material only to find that it was paint and they were naked. The girls and their partners, who we had not noticed before, all turned with beaming smiles.

Walking through the main drag even the most jaded eyes of regular revellers were devouring these two angels.

In the Cap in the evening, you can wear anything from naked to outrageous, men and women especially will look but nothing will shock.

over a year ago

Women’s troubles eh? X

We were walking through the Cap a couple of years ago and walking in front of us, hand in hand were two stunningly beautiful 20 something girls.

Their dresses shimmered in the most beautiful subtle colours and hugged their bodies gloriously.

My wife, in awe, reached forward to touch the material only to find that it was paint and they were naked. The girls and their partners, who we had not noticed before, all turned with beaming smiles.

Walking through the main drag even the most jaded eyes of regular revellers were devouring these two angels.

In the Cap in the evening, you can wear anything from naked to outrageous, men and women especially will look but nothing will shock."

I better start watching re runs of art attack and blue peter then

Honestly we’re so excited and I’m more towards the riskier of attire so this has helped me massively thank you xx

over a year ago

"Hi we've just left cap today & omg what an amazing place anything goes outfits sex & kinks we can't wait to go back next year it is heaven "

Can’t wait !!! Get me there now

Post new Message to Thread