Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Crit Air Sticker for France

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Brought in last year, but now Police and Gendarmes are enforcing it with heavy fines. Vehicles can also be confiscated.

Explained in full here https://www.crit-air.fr/en.html

Certain cities have brought in a register of vehicles rated from 1 to 5 depending upon emissions. You apply for a sticker on line (cost is less than €5, one off for the vehicle). It is then posted to you. I received ours in a few days, but you could wait several weeks. The receipt is accepted if you are stopped.

It was originally five cities that were included, but now that has risen to 28. For €5 it's not worth the fine!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Brought in last year, but now Police and Gendarmes are enforcing it with heavy fines. Vehicles can also be confiscated.

Explained in full here https://www.crit-air.fr/en.html

Certain cities have brought in a register of vehicles rated from 1 to 5 depending upon emissions. You apply for a sticker on line (cost is less than €5, one off for the vehicle). It is then posted to you. I received ours in a few days, but you could wait several weeks. The receipt is accepted if you are stopped.

It was originally five cities that were included, but now that has risen to 28. For €5 it's not worth the fine!"

It's also possible to buy one for the whole of Europe 19€ covers all cities that have implemented green schemes.

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

"

It's also possible to buy one for the whole of Europe 19€ covers all cities that have implemented green schemes. "

Didn't know about that.

Do you have a link please...?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I didn't know that you could buy one for the whole of Europe either.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

It's also possible to buy one for the whole of Europe 19€ covers all cities that have implemented green schemes.

Didn't know about that.

Do you have a link please...?"

It's a German company - when I get it - happy to pass it on - but want to see it in my hand first!

Post new Message to Thread