Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Dogging and outside fun in the Dordogne Nontron France

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone recently moved to the Dordogne and would love to find a few dogging spots for me an my partner. Anyone who is interested in watching us get up to no good or even want to join us we would be up for that! Need to know where first though!

XXX

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *renchadventureCouple
over a year ago

France Bergerac

Just looked and we are nearly 2 hours from Nontron we would of come and joined you

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I would love to come along too.. but again probably 70 to 90 minutes away

By *imousinguyMan
over a year ago

Limousin, France

Also about 90 mins away, must be plenty of good spots around you though, after all your in the middle of a national park area. I do pass through that way quite regularly visiting clients.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No worries guys I will keep looking on a different note is there any good swingers campsites about? I found one le diamant noir which looks good.

By *renchadventureCouple
over a year ago

France Bergerac

"No worries guys I will keep looking on a different note is there any good swingers campsites about? I found one le diamant noir which looks good."

I think most people head to cap. Tho there is one not far from us in the Dordogne but the name escapes me. I'm sure someone on here will know.

By *aelic funMan
over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries

Nontron is in dept 24 and le Diamant is the only listed club there.

Try the nouslibertins website which lists most of the clubs in France, those affiliated to them anyway.

You might also find swingers via there.

I'm about 90mins away in 17, and have a great club just 15 mins away : but that's a tad far for you

By *ave1745Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

Heading down to Lalinde for two weeks training in the summer, beautiful area around you, lots of locations I think....

By *airyjMan
over a year ago

dumfries and 24 in France

I am spending the next 3 nights in La Coquille, not far from Nontron. I have long fantasised about being a voyeur...

The weather at present is perfect for outdoor action but a bit cold at night!

By *oodbuddy 51Man
over a year ago

Wexford

I am staying near Tremolat but unfortunately a bit far to come and watch you guys so have fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately, you are two hours from home, less from work. I'm not aware of any for dogging, but would be interested to find out. If you are planning on going somewhere, let me know and I'll try to make it lol

By *exyboy99Man
over a year ago

woodbridge

How bad I didn’t read the forum. I have just spent 4 weeks in saint saud a few km’s Down the road from Nontron. I spent some time driving about and as far as dogging goes no didn’t find or see anything. The diamanté noir I went to but it was not a great place if I’m honest. Might be better for a couple.

Even at the big lakes in the evening. Not a soul. Very disappointing.

I am now in the dordogne still just two hours away. I have a place just over the border in the Lot if you ever fancy getting away and seeing some different spots. Plus the masses of land I have you could go get up to what ever you want and maybe be watched.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keeping an eye on this forum, I’m arriving for August just near Chalais and happy to travel for a little fun over in la belle France.

Post new Message to Thread