Back to France

Cap agde -best sauna to meet women

Jump to newest

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hi all

Will be in cap agde for the first time in June 2nd-5th

Any advice of the best clubs and Saunas for a single guy to visit to meet women ?

Any tips would be appropriated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We like the 2 et 2/histories'dO sauna in Port Ambonne. One side is couples only the other side mixed.

It gets very busy in the daytime if the weather is a bit iffy. We've had some good fun in there, especially Mrs in the mixed side.

For clubs you could try either Jeaux de Mains, also in Port Ambonne or Le Tantra in Port Nature.

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"We like the 2 et 2/histories'dO sauna in Port Ambonne. One side is couples only the other side mixed.

It gets very busy in the daytime if the weather is a bit iffy. We've had some good fun in there, especially Mrs in the mixed side.

For clubs you could try either Jeaux de Mains, also in Port Ambonne or Le Tantra in Port Nature."

Thanks for taking the time to reply

By *irm FoundationsMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"We like the 2 et 2/histories'dO sauna in Port Ambonne. One side is couples only the other side mixed.

For clubs you could try either Jeaux de Mains, also in Port Ambonne or Le Tantra in Port Nature."

Hi . Hotlove has answered most of your question .

The Sauna ids located in Port Ambonne Commercial Cente . It is open from 2 pm to 1 am daily . Entry fee is either 50 Euros ( or 75 Euros which allows re entry )

Facilities include 4 play rooms , a glory hole , a sauna , a steam room , a pool , a cage , and two very public play areas . Competition can be stiff ( no pun intended ) and some men will literally push you out of the way to get towards their intended prey or to have the opportunity to drop their cock into the cage . Success in the Sauna ( which is simply a sex club) will vary from nil to having three ladies per day . You may have to do a lot of waiting around in order to achieve success , it is not guaranteed or instantous The hit rate depends literally on the day and is unpredictable . I prefer the quieter days as these tend to be more successful and you do not have people ( usually loads of men pushing past you ) . Remember to bring an arm band with you for holding condoms as the club no longer hand arm bands out . Condoms are not always readily accessible .

The Sauna beside Tanta is more modern and is brighter and spacious but has less facilities . It is open from 12 pm to 9 pm for single men ( couples only after 9 pm ) . On advantage is that you can use their pool . All action is in public as there are no private rooms .

At the cheaper end of the scale 15 Euros gets you into the adult cinema ( Port Ambonne ) . It is more gang bang territory , if you are up to the job you will also have a few memorable occasions in there .

For other clubs entry fee for a single male is 50 Euros . ( and a dress code applies to foot wear and shirts must have collars

Iaf you are into bondage , leather or pain Clair St Obscur is worth a visit . Location Port Ambonne Commercial Centre .

All the clubs are close together

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thanks for the info, very helpful for me trip over in May ??

By *irm FoundationsMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Thanks for the info, very helpful for me trip over in May ??"

The entry fee which I quoted for the cinema is wrong . It is 12Euros .

If you are over in May , you may find that the Sauna beside Tantra is closed .

You may find May a little quieter , though I prefer that . It means better service .

An added bonus is that accommodation is a lot cheaper in May . You can use the money saved to go to the Sauna or a club .

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Thanks for the info, very helpful for me trip over in May ??

You may find May a little quieter , though I prefer that . It means better service .

An added bonus is that accommodation is a lot cheaper in May . You can use the money saved to go to the Sauna or a club . "

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men?

By *irm FoundationsMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

An added bonus is that accommodation is a lot cheaper in May . You can use the money saved to go to the Sauna or a club .

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men?"

Someone else will have to advise you on that . I think it is but I have never thought of going as some people find that the foam irritates their eyes and I think one member had to go to hospital to have an eye attended to. However most people attending are fine and do not have any problems. It is just that I have heard the worst case scenario s.

By *irm FoundationsMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men?"

If you are there in May, the foam parties may not have started. Having looked at your pictures I think you will be find success quite easy . Lots of opportunities on the beach for you as well.

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men? If you are there in May, the foam parties may not have started. Having looked at your pictures I think you will be find success quite easy . Lots of opportunities on the beach for you as well. "

Ok cheers im there in june will try my luck with the foam party

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Yes the foam parties are strictly couples only but on your dates there is no need to worry as they won't have started.

Depending on the weather they don't start until late June or early July.

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men? Someone else will have to advise you on that . I think it is but I have never thought of going as some people find that the foam irritates their eyes and I think one member had to go to hospital to have an eye attended to. However most people attending are fine and do not have any problems. It is just that I have heard the worst case scenario s. "

I've had stingy eyes a couple of times in there but a quick rinse under the shower has always sorted it.

Just to add to the dress codes at the clubs. Jeaux de Mains and Tantra do not allow shorts so it is a good idea to take a couple of pairs of light trousers with you.

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men? Someone else will have to advise you on that . I think it is but I have never thought of going as some people find that the foam irritates their eyes and I think one member had to go to hospital to have an eye attended to. However most people attending are fine and do not have any problems. It is just that I have heard the worst case scenario s.

I've had stingy eyes a couple of times in there but a quick rinse under the shower has always sorted it.

Just to add to the dress codes at the clubs. Jeaux de Mains and Tantra do not allow shorts so it is a good idea to take a couple of pairs of light trousers with you."

Thanks will bring My swimming goggles if I can get in lol.

Are single men banned from entering ?

Thanks for the heads up re trousers

By *illyFischerMan
over a year ago

sale

Banned is too strong a word! That just happens to be couples only venue I remember being very curious as a single and wondering what it was like . I've now been as a couple a few times and although its good fun it's not the first thing i always think to do now...

The saunas are good though as said before and the best place for a single guy on a cool day

The pool at Waikiki is also good just for a big chill ( and you never know)

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Banned is too strong a word! That just happens to be couples only venue I remember being very curious as a single and wondering what it was like . I've now been as a couple a few times and although its good fun it's not the first thing i always think to do now...

The saunas are good though as said before and the best place for a single guy on a cool day

The pool at Waikiki is also good just for a big chill ( and you never know) "

Cheers will check out waikiki i think its in port nature where i am staying

By *otlovefun42Couple
over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Handy advice cheers .. Also is the foam party strictly couples only? Is there Zero chance of entry for single men? Someone else will have to advise you on that . I think it is but I have never thought of going as some people find that the foam irritates their eyes and I think one member had to go to hospital to have an eye attended to. However most people attending are fine and do not have any problems. It is just that I have heard the worst case scenario s.

Just to add to the dress codes at the clubs. Jeaux de Mains and Tantra do not allow shorts so it is a good idea to take a couple of pairs of light trousers with you.

Thanks for the heads up re trousers "

A single guy has zero chance. Not a hope.

Concentrate on the other things at Cap because unless you can find a female partner and go a bit later the foam parties are not an option.

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Thanks for the heads up re trousers

A single guy has zero chance. Not a hope.

Concentrate on the other things at Cap because unless you can find a female partner and go a bit later the foam parties are not an option."

Thanks for the honest feedback , hopefully the beach and clubs are more eventful

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Learning some French might not be a bad idea!

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 04/04/17 14:57:47]

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 04/04/17 14:57:59]

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Learning some French might not be a bad idea!"

My french is quite good ??

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Learning some French might not be a bad idea!

My french is quite good ??"

Anyone else going 2nd - 5th June ? I will be in port nature

By *elly39devonCouple
over a year ago

tavistock

hi

we will be there in June also in Port Nature colline 4 opp Juls night club

By *ackten OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"hi

we will be there in June also in Port Nature colline 4 opp Juls night club"

Cool I'm in port nature 5 , hope to bump into you

By *elly39devonCouple
over a year ago

tavistock

I will look out for u

By *orfladMan
5 weeks ago

Great information thanks for sharing

By *otlovefun42Couple
5 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Great information thanks for sharing"

This is a very old thread but most of the info will still be good.

By *orfladMan
5 weeks ago

Yeah prices are a bit out dated, good to know the places to check out though as I head there in September

Post new Message to Thread