Back to forum list
Back to France

Getting in & out of Cap d'Agde naturist village

Jump to newest

By *arah_n_Aaron OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all

Due to lack of available accommodation in the village in the next week we are looking at hotels and apartments outside.

I've read in various places that it's a bit of a pain in the ass staying outside because of travel and passes. Is that right? We were not planning to get a car unless you think it's essential. Would like to drink in the evenings so wasn't planning to drive.

Please share your thoughts with us.

Thanks

S&A xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At this time of year there should be loads of available accommodation in the Village as the peak season is a memory on the rate card!

Try Sylviane Byll who I'm sure could assist.

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

The reason you've read about it being a pain, is simple. It is....!

You could also try the campsite, Oltra's. They have a few mobile homes and cabins at reasonable rates for September

By *entswingersCouple
over a year ago

Canterbury

Have you tried AGN am sure they will have something available

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can buy a pass from the office at the village. You will need a pass whether I'm or out of the village - just need passports. English is spoken.

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hi all

Due to lack of available accommodation in the village in the next week we are looking at hotels and apartments outside.

I've read in various places that it's a bit of a pain in the ass staying outside because of travel and passes. Is that right? We were not planning to get a car unless you think it's essential. Would like to drink in the evenings so wasn't planning to drive.

Please share your thoughts with us.

Thanks

S&A xx"

Hi. If you are staying outside the gate you can probably get the last no 4 bus from Cap d Agde which leaves around 8 pm. You can walk home. It is about a thirty minute walk to the centre of Cap d Agde.

By *tu901Man
over a year ago

Halifax

I'm going with a female friend tomorrow - we're staying just outside for 3 nights -

By *DCouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Okehampton

We just back from Cap yesterday. We stayed in hotel just outside the gate (5 minutes walk on high hills ). Weakly pass cost 30 euro per person or 65 euro for car+ 2 people. You can get in and out any time you want. By the way, last bus to the village at 7pm and from the village at 6.20. and cost 1 euro. So do not stay too far away or rent a car.

Post new Message to Thread